SIMPLY DELISH PTY LTD
Your privacy is important
Simply Delish Pty Ltd ACN 087 554 185 (Company) respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 2001(Cth) (Privacy Act) and the National Privacy Principles (NPP).
References to “us”, “we” and “our” mean the Company and include its related bodies corporate and associated entities (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001(Cth)) and references to “you” and “your” mean you, the user of the website.
What kind of information does the Company collect, and how does the Company collect it?
During the course of providing services via its website, the Company will collect, use and store personal information received from:
- website users using the Company’s website and/or online services;
- website users purchasing goods from the Company, whether via its website or by any other means;
- website users and third parties advertising on the Company’s website; and
- visitors to the Company’s website.
Use and disclosure of information collected by the Company
The personal information collected may include:
- your name, postal address, telephone number, credit card information and email address (where available) so that we may send you any emails, telephone and/or mail messages, advertisements and enquiries; and
- details of website usage from visitors to our website.
The Company collects this information from you in the following ways:
- whenever you login to the Company’s online services;
- whenever you visit the Company’s website.
Security of your information
The Company uses industry-standard safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. The Company will not provide any of your personal or business details to any other person or to any other user of the website. The Company does not “data mine” from any of the information provided by you or contained on the website.
Access to your information
The Company will endeavour to deal with your request or inquiry as soon as is reasonably possible.
Updates to your information
If your information changes, please contact the Company and we will endeavour to update and correct the information. The Company may also contact you from time to time to check that your information is still accurate.
Changes to our policy
The Company’s handling of any information it collects from you (including information previously collected) will be governed by the most current version of this policy. Please check this policy regularly.
The Privacy Officer may:
- listen to your concerns and grievances regarding the handling of personal information; or
- discuss with you the ways in which the Company can rectify the situation; or
- put in place an action plan to resolve your complaint and improve the Company’s information handling procedures, if and when appropriate.
The full text of the NPP is available at www.privacy.gov.au.
- 1 parties
This website www.simplydelish.com.au is owned and operated by Simply Delish Pty Ltd ACN 087 554 185 (Simply Delish). References to “you” and “your” mean you, the user of the Website.
- 2 acceptance of terms and conditions
- 3 Copyright
Simply Delish owns the copyright in the content on the Website, including all text, graphics, images and other material (Material). Unauthorised use of the Material will constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world) no part of any Material may in any form or by any means (including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without expressly being provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Simply Delish.
- 4 Intellectual Property
All names, logos, trademarks and designs, which includes registered and unregistered names, logos, trademarks and designs, are owned by Simply Delish or the third parties who have contributed to the Website. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights or any license to use or distribute any names, logos, trademarks, or designs without express written authorisation from Simply Delish or the relevant third parties.
- 5 Material
The Material is liable to change at any time. Any use and/or reliance on the Material is at your own risk.
- 6 Restrictions on Use
The Material on the Website is intended only to provide a summary and an overview of the subject matter covered. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor should it be relied upon as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Material on the Website.
Your use of this Website and the Material and/or receipt of any Material is not intended to create nor does it create a supplier-client relationship between Simply Delish and you.
- 7 Exclusion of Warranties
The Website is provided to you by us “as is”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude any and all warranties (whether express or implied) relating to the Website including, but not limited to, warranties concerning:
- the Website meeting your particular interests and requirements;
- the Material on the Website being accurate, complete or reliable;
- the Website and the server being available and free of defects;
- the Website and the server being free of technical problems or viruses; and
- the confidentiality of information transmitted to or from the Website.
- 8 Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Simply Delish, third parties who have contributed to the Website and third parties mentioned on the Website will be excluded from any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred including, but not limited to any loss, damage, cost or expense that results from:
- the receipt of, or reliance on any Material from the Website;
- the use and/or access to, or inability to use and/or access, the Website and any Material;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the Website or the server;
- the use or misuse of the Website or any Material by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the Website;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of the use of the website;
- the loss or modification of information or Material transmitted to or from the Website; and
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or Material transmitted to or from the Website.
- 9 Hyperlinks and Advertising
The Website may contain hyperlinks to or advertising from other websites owned and operated by third parties (Linked Sites).
The Linked Sites are not under the control of Simply Delish and Simply Delish is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any information or any hyperlink contained on Linked Sites. Any linking to Linked Sites is at your own risk.
Simply Delish makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any or all of the information on the Linked Sites.
- 10 Indemnity
- 11 Information and materials you send to us
We take the privacy of your information seriously and we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information remains confidential from other users of the Website and third parties. We have security in place to protect your personal and confidential information over the Internet. We use industry grade security software to help protect the confidentiality of transmitted information. However, we are not liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred, resulting from the loss of confidentiality of any information.
- 13 Termination
- 14 General
August 2010 © Simply Delish Pty Ltd All rights reserved